SPORT CAMP | CHESTNUT
The Sport Camp draws inspiration from iconic American and German athletic footwear from the 1980s and 1970s. Built from full grain Italian vegetable tanned leather, the upper is Blake-stitched to the classic camp-moc outsole (otherwise known as the “camp sole”) to create one of the world’s few resoleable sneakers. A reimagined, modern classic that will give you years and years of wear.
Vegetable tanned leather is tanned with natural tannins and will develop a patina unique to each wearer. The color and shade of your pair may vary slightly from images.
Handcrafted in Maine, U.S.A. We went to the birthplace of the original camp moc—the first style to use the camp sole—to make the Sport Camp.
Please see our SIZE GUIDE for sizing information.
All Sport Camp purchases arrive with a travel bag and 1-ounce tin of Standard Fair Leather Cream.
- Upper: Italian vegetable tanned leather – Tempesti Tannery
- Lining: American-tanned leather – Horween Leather Co.
- Laces: American-tanned leather
- Insoles: Comfort foam made in the United States
- Outsole: Rubber camp sole from Sao Paolo, Brazil
- Construction: Resoleable Blake-stitch”
Fits true to size.